MEET OUR TEAM
Have a look at our team members who have been instrumental to the success of Santasa.
Dr Sowmya Dinesh H R
MBBS, MS, FRCOG (UK),
Reproductive Medicine Fellowship, Singapore
Fellowships in Minimally Invasive Surgery and Foetal Medicine
IVF Specialist & Gyn. Endoscopic Surgeon
Karnataka Medical Council - Reg No.: 50965
Current Position :
Medical Director, Santasa IVF
- Santasa Fertility Pvt Ltd, Mysuru
- Santasa Women Health Pvt Ltd, Mysuru
- SSM Multispeciality Hospital Pvt Ltd, Hassan
Organizational Positions held
2010 - 2012
Honorary Secretary of Hassan society of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists Conducted many educational programs and workshops for Gynaecologists to refine their skills Organized health screening for women to detect breast and cervical cancer Won national best society award by Federation Obstetrics and Gynaecology of India (FOGSI)
2019 - 2021
- Executive Committee Member of KSOGA – Karnataka Society of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists Represented Southwest zone of Karnataka and organized various educative programs for Gynaecologists.
Conducted innovative workshops with international faculties to upgrade surgical and sonological skills of obstetricians.
- Executive Committee Member of KISAR – Karnataka chapter of Indian Society for Assisted Reproduction
- Organized national conference on Embryology in 2019
- Served to disseminate knowledge on fertility treatment amongst Gynaecologists
Joint Secretary for Swami Vivekananda Youth Movement – A well respected development organization engaged in building a new civil society in India through its grassroots to policy level action in Health, Education, Community Development & Training sectors.
- Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- Federation of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of India (FOGSI)
- ISAR (Indian Society of Assisted Reproduction)
- IAGE ( Indian Association of Gynaecological Endoscopic Surgery)
- FFI (Foetal Foundation of India)
- SVYM (Swami Vivekananda Youth Movement)
- SPCA (Society for Prevention of Cruelty to Animals)
- Hasirubhoomi Prathistana (a NGO dedicated to environmental causes)
- RCOG (Royal College of Obstetricians, London)
- KKWCH (KK Women’s and Children Hospital, Singapore)
Professional Details :
Dr Sowmya Dinesh has a unique combination of skills in Endoscopic Surgery, Ultrasound and Infertility Management which is a must for optimum management of an infertile couple. Her areas of interest include Infertility Management, Endoscopic Surgery, Tubal Recanalization and Gynaec Ultrasound.
MBBS : Graduated from the prestigious Mysore Medical College in 1997.
MS : Graduated from Bangalore Medical College in 2002, Secured 2nd Rank for the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences which comprises of 35 Postgraduate Institutions.
2002 - till now : Director of SSM Superspeciality Hospital, Hassan.
Advanced Gynaec Endoscopic Surgery Training - 2003 : At Cochin Under Dr Hafeez Rahman, Well renowned Endoscopic Surgeon.
2003 - Ultrasound Training : Foetal Institute of India: Received Formal Ultrasound Training at FFI, Bangalore under Dr Ramamurthy B S.
2005 - MRCOG : Conferred the prestigious membership of Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists, London (UK)
2007 - Advanced Training in Assisted Reproductive Techniques : KK women's and Children's Hospital Singapore - Visiting Fellow. Received training under Dr S F Loh and Dr Ethiraj Balaji.
2008 : Founded Santasa IVF and Endosurgery Institute at Hassan.
2009 : Delivered the first test tube babies of Hassan District and many hundreds so far.
2014 : Established Santasa IVF and Endosurgery Institute at Mysore
Further Advanced Training in Infertility and Laparoscopic Training in various centres of excellence both in India and abroad.
2017 : Started the first Post-Doctoral Fellowship Program of Hassan District in Association with Rajiv Gandhi University of Life Sciences (RGUHS) which trains Gynaecologists in the field of Assisted Reproduction and IVF.
2017 till now : Managing Director, SSM Multispeciality Hospital Pvt Ltd
2019 : Awarded the prestigious Fellowship of Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (FRCOG) at London.
Specialized in :
- Advanced Gynaec Endoscopic Surgeries
- Gynaec Ultrasound
- Infertility and Assisted Reproductive Techniques
Positions held at various Professional Bodies :
2011 - 12 : Secretary of Hassan Society of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists and has won the best branch award at the national level for the year 2011-12
- Executive Committee Member of Karnataka Chapter of FOGSI – Federation of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of India (KSOGA) 2019-21
- Executive Committee Member of Karnataka Chapter of ISAR – Indian Society for Assisted Reproduction (KISAR) 2019-21
- Active Member of Federation of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of India (FOGSI), Has Organised many State level conferences and Endosurgery Workshops.
- Guest speaker and Faculty in many state and national Gynaecology conferences
- Has contributed a chapter for Textbook – Logarithmic Approach to Infertility Management
Social Service Activities :
An active social worker since college days.
1992 - 1997 : Active Member of Swami Vivekanada Youth movement (SVYM) and NSS, Participated in Tribal welfare work and activities at Kenchanahalii, HD Kote.
Has given Scholarships for many students who could not afford higher studies
2008 Onwards : She has delivered the first test tube babies of Hassan district in 2009. Has set up two world class institutions to help infertile couple.
She has organized yearly charitable Infertility Checkup, guidance and ultrasound camp since 2008 and so far many thousands of couple have been served through these camps. She has helped many thousands of women realize their much-cherished dream of motherhood.
Has assisted may organizations in conducting health and cancer screening camp for women.
2012 - 2014 : Served as Secretary, SPCA (Society for Prevention of Cruelty to Animals), Hassan.
Main Activities so far: Revival of SPCA, renovation of office building, Anti Rabies Vaccination and Stray dog sterilization programs, public awareness programs, Compassionate citizen program for children.
2012 Onwards : Secretary for Paripoorna Charitable Trust (Regd) at Hassan which has helped many poor children with scholarships and has adopted a school. The trust is carrying out many other charitable activities apart from starting a local newspaper.
2018 Onwards : Member of Hasirubhoomi Prathisthana, Hassan and has supported many activities of rejuvenation of waterbodies and protection of trees and green spaces in cities.
2020 - till now : Joint Secretary of Swami Vivekananda Youth Movement
Awards and Recognitions
- Fellow of Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (FRCOG) - 2019
- FOGSI President’s Rotating Trophy for the best contribution to women’s health - 2010
- Super Sadhaki Award for achievement as a women entrepreneur - 2018
- Karunada Kannadiga Award - 2020
- Amma Award - 2021
Dr Yogitha Rao Mudradi
MBBS, DGO, PGA (U.K), MSc Clinical embryology & PGD Embryologist
Current Position :
Medical Director and Chief Embryologist at Santasa Fertility Pvt. Ltd.
- Deputy Director & Asst. Professor - Asia Pacific Institute of Embryology, Mysore
- Executive committee member IFS - Karnataka chapter.
- Member of ESHRE, British Fertility Society and American Society of Reproductive Medicine (ASRM)
- Member of ISAR, IFS, ACE, FOGSI
- Post Graduate Award in Reproductive Technology-Warwick University, Coventry, U.K
- Certificate Course in Embryology-Queensland University of Australia.
- Trophectoderm Biopsy Training - Denmark
- Andrology Advanced Certification - American Society of Reproductive Medicine ASRM
- Trained in IVF techniques from Gleneagle hospital Singapore, Sincere fertility Centre Singapore, Thomson fertility Centre Singapore and University hospitals Coventry & NHS trust -UK.
Presentations in Conference & Workshops
- Poster Presentation in FERTILITY 2020 conference, Edinburgh, 2020
- Part of training team in 'EMBRYO BIOPSY HANDS ON WORKSHOP', Chennai, India, International conference conducted by Academy of clinical embryology India, 2019.
- Conducted a hands-on workshop on 'WHO SEMEN ANALYSIS' at Mysore, India, 2020.
- Poster presentation 'PLATELET RICH PLASMA IN RECURRENT ASHERMAN'S SYNDROME, in RCOG world congress, London, U.K.
- 'IVF laboratory conditions', National conference by Indian society for assisted reproduction, Chennai, India, 2018.
- 'Ovarian rejuvenation with PRP in post-menopausal women' state conference conducted by Indian society for assisted reproduction, Bangalore, India, 2018.
- 'Effect of PRP in persistent thin endometrial cases' - state conference conducted by Karnataka state ISAR chapter at Bangalore, 2018.
- 'Sperm DNA fragmentation' National conference conducted by Indian society of assisted reproduction, conducted in Bhopal, India, 2017.
- Case presentation in Warwick university, U.K, student seminar on 'A case study of G-CSF treatment in a patient with thin endometrium in frozen embryo transfer cycle', Coventry, U.K, 2016.
- Importance of semen preparation methods in IUI - O & G Society CME, Mysore - 2020.
- Advance in Embryology - Fetomedicine & ART seminar conducted by O&G Society, Mysore.
Dr Savithri A
MBBS, DGO, MD
Consultant Obestetrician and Gyanecologist
A renowned Gynecologist with decades of expertise Special Interest in High Risk Obstetrics and Vaginal Surgeries
- Director – Santasa Fertility Pvt Ltd
- Medical Director - Malnad Hospital, Hassan
- Trustee of Hasirubhoomi Prathisthana, Bharat Gyan Vigyan Samiti (BGVS) and various other social service organizations
Dr Srividhya N B
M.B.B.S, M.S(OBG), FMAS, Fellow Reproductive Medicine (RGUHS).
With 8 years’ experience in obstetrics and Gynaecology, Dr Srividhya NB has special interest in Hight Risk obstetrics and Infertility Management. She is trained in Laproscopic and hysteroscopic surgeries.
MBBS : Graduated from Bangalore Medical College & Research Institute in year 2010 with distinction.
MS : Completed MS in obstetrics and gynecology from prestigious institute University College Of Medical Sciences (UCMS), Delhi University in year 2014.
FMAS : Underwent training in advanced laparoscopic surgery from World Laparocopic Hospital, New Delhi in the year 2016.
Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine : received fellowship from RGUHS in Reproductive Medicine in the year 2020.
- Co-Director and Fertility Specialist at Santasa Fertility Pvt Ltd
- Director SSM Multispeciality Hospital Hassan
- Secretary - Hassan Society of Obstetricans and Gynecologists 2017 - 2018
- Secretary – Indian Medical Association Ladies Wing Hassan 2019 - 2021
- FOGSI President’s rotating trophy for the society as secretary 2017 - 2018
- Paper and poster presentation in RCOG London 2018
- YUVA faculty in AICOG 2019 Bangalore.
- Gold medallist in Quiz finals, 57th all India Congress of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Patna
- Gold medallist in paper presentation, 57th all India Congress of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Patna
Dr. Poornima Mahesh
Consultant Mangala Hospital Hassan - 573201
MBBS : from KIMS Bangalore
DGO : from JMMC Davengere
Areas of interest : Vaginal Surgery
Dr Sridhara S K
DOB : 22.04.1976
MBBS : from JNMC, Belgaum
MD : BMC&RI
Designation : Assistant Professor, Department of OBG, SCH Hospital, HIMS, Hassan.
Dr. Kirana K V
DNB : Mother Hospital, Thrissur, Kerala – 2013
MBBS : JSS Medical College, Mysuru – 2008
- Senior Resident, Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences, Mandya - 2014
- Resident, Hassan Institute of Medical Sciences, Hassan - 2015
- Specialist, Community Health Centre, Shanthigrama, Hassan 2015 - Present.
- Free paper presentation, AKCOG 2013 - 3rd prize
- Consultant's quiz, KSOGA 2018 - 2nd prize
Chief Administrative Officer
Dr Shweta Nadig Prabhu, MBBS, MPH
Director of Clinical Research
Dr Vibhu Dhawan MBBS, ABIM (Nephro) USA
Dr (Prof) Roopa Prakash, MBBS, DGO, MD
Dr Sonia Mandappa, MBBS, DGO
Dr Rangalakshmi MBBS, DGO, MD
Dr Poornima Mahesh MBBS, DGO
Dr Sridhara S K MBBS, MS
Dr Kirana K V MBBS, DNB(OBG)
Dr Raghupathi, MBBS, MS
Counsellors & IVF Coordinators
Mrs. Ramya Dharani
Dr Qudsiya Nida
Mrs. Monisha M B
Dr Yogitha Rao Mudradi, MBBS, DGO, PGA (U.K), MSc Clinical embryology & PGD
Mrs. Sowmya Venugopal, B.Sc, M.Sc, (Phd)
Ms. Niyanka, MSc Clinical embryology & PGD
Dr Prakash Prabhu, MBBS, MS, MCh Urology
Dr Sanjay H R, MBBS, MS, Fellowship in Clinical Andrology (ASRM)
Dr Yatheesh, MBBS, MS, MCh Urology
Dr Venugopal - MBBS, MD
Dr Manohar - MBBS, MD
Dr Shailesh Prabhu, MD, DM
Dr. Shruthi Yuvraj, BAMS
Dr. Sneha, Ayush
Dr. Sunil.K, MBBS, MD
Dr. Venugopal MBBS, MD
Dr. Shashidar.k, MD, DM
Dr. Shailesh Prabhu, MD, DM