The leading Gynaec Cancers affecting Indian women are Cervical, Endometrial and Ovarian cancers.
Santasa provides screening for these cancers which aims detection at the earliest stages where the chances of complete recovery are maximum. The facilities include:
- First visit care - thorough evaluation by an expert
- Pap smear - Screens for cervical cancer
- Transvaginal ultrasound examination - to know the health of the uterus and surrounding organs
- Colposcopy - Needed in case of abnormal pap smear
- Cervical biopsy
- Endometrial biopsy - Regular / Hysteroscopy guided